After the first two years (1897 and 1898) in which Juventus played the Parco del Valentino and Parco Cittadella, the matches took place internal Piazza d'Armi Stadium until 1908, except in 1905, the first year of the scudetto, and in 1906, years in which it played quickly Corso Re Umberto.
Later, from 1909 to 1922, Juventus played its internal competitions at Corso Sebastopoli Camp, and then move from the following year until 1933 to Corso Marsiglia Camp, where he won four league titles. At the end of 1933 began to play the new stadium Benito Mussolini (former Stadio Comunale Vittorio Pozzo and finally Stadio Olimpico di Torino), inaugurated in view of the 1934 World Championships. In that stage played 890 league matches for 57 years until 1990. Even then continued to train at this stage, until the City of Turin, in 15 July 2003, gave him a royalty-free basis to Turin, giving the same "Delle Alpi" to the company.
Beginning in 1990 and until the 2005-06 season, the Torinese side has contested all home matches at Stadio Delle Alpi, which was built during the World Cup Italy 1990, although in very rare circumstances, the club instead played some home games in other stadia such as Renzo Barbera at Palermo, Dino Manuzzi at Cesena and the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza at Milan.
In November 2008 Juventus announced that they will invest around €100 million to build a new stadium on the site of the old Delle Alpi ground. Featuring a shopping complex, the facility will be ultra-modern, secure and open seven days a week. Unlike the Delle Alpi there won't be a running track, instead the pitch will only be 8.5 meters away from the stands.
The new stadium will hold 40,700 fans and there will be 120 executive boxes. A shopping area as well as parking for 5,300 vehicles. A Juventus museum is also planned. Naming rights have been snapped up by sports marketing company Sportfive and they will be responsible for coming up with a title. Work is set to begin during Spring 2009 and everything completed for the start of the 2011/12 season.